Sunday, March 18, 2012

9 Weeks Old is so Much Fun!

It's like he fully woke up this week! He has long periods of alert time now where he just looks at you and smiles! His gassiness is so much better, he hardly grunts if at all! He smiles and looks for me when he hears my voice if I have been out for a little while. It's such a wonderful feeling to have your baby respond to you in such a loving way. It's incredible how I already forget things too! I already forget what it felt like when they first handed him to me in the hospital- it already seems like he was always the size he is now... I can't remember holding him being smaller... how do we forget so quickly? Anyway, I am enjoying every minute I can- soaking it all up! I love my boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers