So many things are changing. It's hard to keep up with it all! Aaron is crawling (see video at the very end), standing (as you can see)
This is how I found out)...
climbing, attacking! He's like a different child now. His personality is really beginning to come out. He is such a sweet boy. He definitely lets us know when he does not like something. He has a growling squeak of an argument (if you can imagine that?) when he has decided that this is NOT something he approves of. Examples of such things include but are not limited to: changing diapers, changing outfits, leaving him in the play yard for over 10 minutes alone, green foods (sometimes), and neglecting to pay attention to him if too long has passed. He is quite a character! He LOVES his doggie, Dakota.
He has also experienced his first (of many I'm sure) trip to the park swings! He LOVED!
He also loved the blanket that was meant to keep him from germs, and became a chew toy... too much time observing his pal Dakota I think.
On a very different note, I am feeling more and more like myself again (insert sigh of relief). There are bad days still, but there are good days now too... and they're getting more frequent! Also, Joey and I have discovered that we can come to expect a rough bedtime or nap time whenever Aaron is experiencing a big developmental milestone. I read it in a book (The Wonder Weeks) and it's really proving to be true. It doesn't always seem so, but it helps in some way to understand why and when things will not be as smooth.
Well, that's all for now. This happy little guy is sure keeping us on our toes! We are in the process of implementing bi-weekly date night (set in STONE). Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment