Wednesday, August 4, 2010

6 Months FLEW by!

I can't believe our first little one is 6 months old today! Time FLYS! Last night I had some nasty food poisoning and thank God for a husband who loves me and takes care of me and Aaron.

A close friend just had her second miscarriage this week (she does not have any children yet) and one of my best friend's newborn is being hospitalized for severe jaundice right now. It seems like a rough time for everyone!

When I look over at the little miracle sleeping beside me right now as he naps with Mommy I thank God that all of his little parts are working so perfectly! He has a tiny heart that beats, and tiny lungs that breath, and a brain that functions perfectly... I am so thankful for the blessings in our life. Health cannot be bought. I am so thankful that we are so blessed. Aaron can now sit up well on his own (though here he is sitting in his boppy).

He has been eating new foods- carrots and oatmeal so far.

He can splash in the pool and the tub, I'll have to capture that on
camera soon!

He reaches out for me when he wants me to hold him and says "Mama" when he's very upset and crying. He is getting ready to scoot any day now. He has two little teeth on the bottom in the very front (you cant even see them in this picture, but the gnawing counts as evidence!).

He is a WILD MAN in his walker (yes I know walkers are a no-no). It gives him access to things like dish towels...

and the dog access to things like Aaron!

Everywhere we go people comment on what a good boy he is and I am so proud and thankful to be his Mama. Thank you Lord for our boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers