I am longing to be home with Aaron at this point. Literally LONGING. I can't wait! I know that he is already and has always been with me all the time, but we NEVER slow down. We are constantly on the go. Work is too early for him and I always have to wake him up for the car ride. He is such a trooper, such a sweet and flexible little man, but I am ready to be DONE. I am so thankful for the provision that the Lord has made both financially (with Joey's raise) and practically (with Lindsey there to take my place at the preschool). Every once in a while I look over at Aaron and see a smile or smirk or giggle or look that just makes me think "I don't want to forget this moment." I don't want to miss these moments and I want to have just a little bit more time in each day to notice and enjoy them. Thank you Jesus that the time is almost here! I know that my "job" of being home is going to be overwhelming in it's own way, but I am going to do my best to discipline myself to slow down sometimes too. Hold me accountable friends :)
Tonight we went to the gold driving range. So much fun! I stink at golf, but Joey is such an athlete he is good at everything! Aaron was such a good boy! He LOVED watching Daddy hit the ball SUPER far! What a blessing he is to us! Thank you Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment