Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Almost Over!

2011 is almost over! Christmas has come and gone and I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant... It's all coming to an end! The year, this pregnancy, and being a mom of one! I am so excited for the changes that are approaching! Evan seems to be ready to make his arrival sooner than later- I already have a pretty good amount of contractions daily and I just have a feeling he's going to be an early bird like his big brother! That will be convenient in that it gives us time to adjust and settle in before ISR Swim Season starts! 2012 is going to be quite a year!

I can't get over how much I love my boy, and how much I know I will adore having another sweet little man around! Aaron is a chatterbox and such a delight! When I take him with me to appointments or out and about, people always comment on how sweet and well behaved he is. We are so blessed by this fearfully and wonderfully made little man of God.

Joey and I toke part in a wedding a few weeks ago- it was so much fun! Heather and Troy are now officially The Dinesdales, and we had a lovely day away to be a part of the bridal party and groomsmen respectively.

We celebrated an early Christmas in Orlando with the Myers and it was so much fun! We went to Downtown Disney on Friday- who knew you could have so much fun for free! We went into all the store and Aaron played with everything in sight. We checked out all the Lego statues and enjoyed a lovely dinner at the Rainforest Cafe!

In the picture above, Aaron is amazed during the lightning storm and the gorillas and elephants are all coming to life! He also had the best seat in the house with the fish tank behind him and the animals all around! It was a great dinner!

Aaron got all kinds of rockin' Elmo goodies from Nana! And we all spent the day at Sea World on Saturday.

These are Aaron's awesome new five finger shoes- just like Daddy!

The condo resort we stayed at had put-put golf, paddle boats, game rooms, basketball, pools galore, and so much to do! It was great!

Aaron got a new kitchen for Christmas from Mommy!

We went to the North Florida Regional Medical Center (where Aaron was born and, God willing, Evan soon will be too!) to check out the Christmas lights.

This year we spent our first Christmas in our own home. It was delightful! No traveling, no rushing around, just relaxing as a little family. It has been a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers