Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FUN TIMES! Longgg post!

Here are some pictures of the things we have been up to lately:

Drs Appointment at Aaron's new pediatrician, Dr. Benton, with his good friend Cori Belle.

It was like having twins...

and everyone who saw us assumed they were twins ;0)

They were very cute together.

And patiently explored the waiting room before we went in.

We also celebrated Quinn's first birthday with our beloved MicroChurch last month

The amazing cake that Krystle made!

Quinn's monkey smash cake (which Krystle also made) is here. If you are interested in buying a cake from Krystle, here is a link to her facebook page: Krystle Rose Seidel

Yummy!

Joey and Sydney

Aaron loves him some vanilla rice milk

Happy Birthday to you Quinn!

My little "Nephew" was dedicated to the Lord at First Assembly of God too last month!

Love this family :0)

Sweet boy fast asleep

Our boy loves his daddy

Enjoying my new Sweet Potato Muffin recipe

This is why I rarely work on new recipes...

Crazy mess, but good results! These are the yummy Mini Muffins.

Aaron is a big help around the house lately. He loves to use the swiffer and since it picks up dog hair it is a genuine help!

Getting ready for Easter I could not resist putting some bunny ears on my boy as we walked through Target the other day.

Aaron is a boy after his father's heart. He loves to play outside and in the photo bellow he is in the play tower in our yard.

I needed to get a few things for summer and got some great deals! This is the new stuff I bought from Children's Place, but the best deal I found was on ebay. 13 shirts used by only one child in a family with no pets and no smoking all from Children's Place, some new with tags, for $13 including shipping! We are all ready for summer now!

Another fun event was our friend Mr. Caleb's 30th Birthday at a lake house! It was a lot of fun!

Aaron and Claire Bear are having a great time trying to get bean bags into the Cornhole game!

My two favorite boys. The most handsome guys around!

We enjoyed a family nap one Sunday afternoon. Pictures like this, well, times like this... I can't believe how good the Lord is to us. Thank you Jesus for this family, for this life you have given us. Thank you that you sent your Son so that we could truly LIVE!

This outfit is from Papa Steve and it makes Aaron look like an old fashioned life guard, but man is he a handsome boy either way! Cracks me up to see him in this.

The Alachua County Splash Pad is a VERY fun and totally free place to cool off on a hot day! Aaron loves the water.

Our play date last week was a pool trip! So much fun! I don't have pictures from the pool yet, but here are the kids ridding in Ms. Julie's awesome wagon!

We ran a 5k last weekend to help raise money to bring awareness to and fight human trafficking and the sex slave trade. You would not believe how big this problem is today. It was a lot of fun and for a worthy cause. The organization has a facebook page, here is the link: FIGHT.

Camden was dedicated to the Lord at First Assembly of God too last month! He is such a little cutie! Love that boy.

Then we celebrated Camden's big brother's birthday at the park! Aaron thoroughly enjoyed the pizza!

He also got a turn with the piƱata! Somehow he knew exactly what to do.

And then we collected the goodies!

My friend Sarah started this garden and Rachel and I have been plotting (no pun intended) our own gardens too...

So I went shopping...

And planted a tomato plant and a blueberry bush in a pot...

And put together a 4X4 raised bed...

And planted seeds in little pots: artichoke, leeks, and spinach. I'm so excited for them to sprout!

Rachel and I got a joint Sam's Club membership the other day and couldn't help but snap a picture of the boys hanging out in the cart.

Aaron's new passion is tents! He loves to play Peek-A-Boo and loves to hide in the curtains or anything he can find, so one afternoon we built a tent in the living room with a large sheet.

Another day we just used the kitchen table and a table cloth.

My little man loves his cool shades now

What a stud!

In addition to my mini-muffin-making, gardening, cloth diapering, etc. I got a bread machine to boot! I bought it for $12 at a thrift shop and it is GREAT! I found a Rosemary Bread recipe online and threw in the ingredients. I set the digital display to "light" [crust] and hit start! That's ALL I did and in 2 hours and 40 minutes when I got home from running errands there was delicious home made bread waiting for us!

Aaron was a big fan! As was daddy, but I only snapped a shot of Aaron enjoying the results!

Had to add in one last shot--- this is what Aaron and I did while the bread cooked... obviously a bread maker is the way to go! Doesn't that look like heaven? Love this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers