Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving at the Speed of Light

Man! Life is a whirlwind! It has been a while so lets catch up. After New Years Carlos moved in for a month, almost two. It is so nice to have him around!

We celebrated Aaron's first birthday and his dedication to the Lord on the weekend of February 4th and it was wonderful! Everyone came into town to participate.

I have had all kinds of tests done. I had a weird complex migraine situation going on in January, so now I have had ultrasounds, an MRI, a heart monitor, etc. to be sure that it was not in face a small stroke (though I'm sure it wasn't). I'm thankful for modern medicine, but MAN I am ready to be done with doctors for a while.

Little man is going in for allergy testing on Monday, pray that it will be smooth. I'm sad to think of him having blood drawn... no way he's just going to sit still and hold out his arm like mommy does, so I hope it goes alright.

We leave for Utah on Thursday of next week! I am so excited! We have been praying for a long time now that the plane ride will be good for Aaron both ways, but if you think of it, send it up to the Big Man as a request for us please.

Aaron is so smart! He just amazes me. It is so funny to hear him trying to have a conversation at lunch while chomping on his food like a big boy. Then watching him walk around with this baby body moving like a toddler... it's crazy!

Rachel and I have finally began our long awaited quest for joint housecleaning and exercise! We are doing "Couch to 5k" and going to the gym often! It's so wonderful to be active again! I have really missed the blessing of exercise!

Today I am meeting up with my favorite play group at the mall for some lunch, play time, and Picture People photography! Should be a great afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers