Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Orlando is where it's at! 3-27-13

I The kids and I just got home from our first solo-trip. I think this is one of the biggest times I have been hit with the revelation that not-being-pregnant-or-breastfeeding is a big deal! I had the energy to take care of both kids, enjoy Sea World, drive to and from Orlando, visit with my dear friend Sarah, and still sneak out that night for some dessert without the kids (thank you Kris!). I am so glad I was brave enough to go. The kids loved Sea World (surprise, right?), and I love watching them have a great time. Joey is in Atlanta for work and though we always have more fun with him, it was nice to see that I could handle a theme park with two toddler-ish-aged kids alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers