There has been so much. So much to be thankful for. So much to mourn. So much to process in such a short time. I'm learning what it means to be a mom to two very unique children. I'm learning that all children are very unique. I'm learning that sometimes miracles come with a lot of pain.
My kids are healthy (pretty darn healthy at least!- no salmonella, no croup, no critically low iron), my marriage is good, my friend Brett (who was shot and is having his leg amputated) is alive. There is so much to be thankful for. There is so much to see God's hand in. There is so much grace covering my life and the lives of those around me.
Evan is taking steps now. Aaron is hilarious. Things are wonderful, crazy, hard, fun, exhausting... Wow. I just wanted to get something on here before I close my eyes tonight. Thank you Lord for this crazy life!

No comments:
Post a Comment