Thursday, October 13, 2011

When You Run Out of Yogurt and You Have 5 Min. to Spare...

So I was making breakfast and we were out of yogurt. Before I could recycle the container it occurred to me that little man was pulling at my leg awfully early today. I cleaned out the yogurt with soap and water, dried it off, walked out to my car port recycling box and pulled out some card board, cut out little "coins" and put a slit in the yogurt container (though you can't really tell in this picture.

Took me all of 5 min. Handed the creation to Aaron and he had at it! Making breakfast that morning was a breeze! No interruptions at all! Every once in a while I get it right! Hallelujah! I can go back and decorate it, but I probably wont! Half the awesome-ness of this project was how fast it was! And then I really wont feel bad if he's over it in a day or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers