Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thankful

I am so thankful for the Lord. I am so glad that I know Him. I have been seeing more and more how different my life is because of the grace God has given shown to me. I'm not anything out of the ordinary, but because of Christ in me I am significant and the little things the Lord invites me to do with Him on a daily basis have the potential to change lives and alter things eternally. I am thankful for the relationships that the Lord has invited me to part take in. I may not see 1,000 people (or even 10) radically come to know the Lord through me, but that's not the point. The Lord is good all the time and he is moving! He is wooing and loving and pursuing His beloved and I am invited to join Him in loving people! I don't have to work hard to love people, I have a relationship with the creator of the universe and He is more than capable of using and refining me into what He needs. I am so blessed to be a part of it all!

My prayer today is: Lord make my heart like yours. Make me energized by what energizes you. Give me a pure heart full of love for those you love (everyone) and grace and forgiveness that flows from the overflow of the love that you have for me. Fill me today with your spirit Lord. I want to walk with you in righteousness. Glory to God! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers