Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Miami Zoo

The Pictures from the zoo are nothing to write home about. But the videos are fun! Aaron got to meet Diego, who he doesn't know from Adam, but he at least didn't cry. He gave him a high five and then we moved on.

Maybe one day he will look back and be excited to know he once shook hands with Diego himself... maybe not though.

This is some huge fish that was bigger than Aaron. He felt safe enough knowing that Daddy, however, was bigger still.




This is Video one of two... notice Mommy not paying attention toward the end where Aaron gets a good arm-wipe-down and isn't too happy about it.



Then he got really into the whole idea.



This is the cool vehicle I talked about in the other post.



We had such a nice time! I wish we'd taken more pictures! When I print my blog this year videos aren't going to do much good. Next time we'll have to take pool pics too!

Well, blessings until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers